A weeklong course for 16-25 year olds, running from Monday 13th February to Friday 17th February (10am-4.30pm each day).
- Learn how to work from a brief using museum collections as inspiration
- Create an original piece of artwork in the FabLab using the latest digital fabrication technologies, including 3D printing, laser cutting, vinyl cutting and CNC routing
- Learn from professional artist Locky Morris (he will be facilitating part of the course, advising you how to create work and develop ideas)
- Have the opportunity to continue to use the FabLab facilities after the course todevelop work for an exhibition
- Obtain an OCN accreditation in Level 1 Digital Fabrication
CLICK HERE TO APPLY - Deadline January 28, 2017
Future Artist-Makers Young Artist Programme is partnership project between FabLab Nerve Centre, National Museums Northern Ireland, Derry City and Strabane Museums and Visitor Service. Part of Creative Community Connections, a partnership project dedicated to increasing access to your art.