BAFTA Guru is seeking applications for a new development scheme called Guru Labs.
Guru Labs is set to take place over the course of two days in March 2017. The programme is open to anyone with up to a year’s professional experience in the film/TV/games industries (although students are unfortunately ineligible).
The Guru Labs programme offers the following benefits:
- A 2-day bespoke professional development programme of 1-2-1s + round tables with industry experts, key funders, producers + talent managers
- Access to guru live’s 2 days of keynotes, panels + masterclasses (6–7 may)
- Networking opportunities with peers in film, tv + games
- Travel, ticket + accommodation bursary opportunities
- Previous keynote speakers include Justin Kurzel (Macbeth, Assassin’s Creed) and Tommy Palm (CEO of Resolution Games).
The cost of the course is £40 with hardship funds also available for tickets and travel.
The closing date for applications is Wednesday 1st March 2017. To find out more information and to apply, click here.